Proteomics platform Unit directed by Bray Fabrice (IR) saw its IBiSA label (Infrastructures in Biology Health and Agronomy) renewed twice in 2010 and 2013 and is one of the sites of TGE FT-ICR and biology plateforms, University of Lille.
The platform is open to all research teams from the University of Lille and the extent of its possibilities, teams external to the University.
Two types of services are offered by the platform:
- Direct access to instruments
- Collaborations that often represent larger-scale projects
The platform has different analysis softwares MASCOT Distiller Proteome Discoverer, Peaks 7, Proteome Deconvolution, Maxquant, Skyline the software suite for MALDI TOF and TOF-TOF, the FT-ICR. And a server with databases Swissprot, but also internal NCBI databases.
The aim of the Proteomics Platform is to provide teams that cater to her equipment, scientific competence and know-how tailored to questions, from the simplest (identification of proteins from an organism fully sequenced) to more complex (quantification of changes, dynamics of post-translational modifications, …), as part of collaborations and benefits.
The platform performs:
- Protein identification by enzymatic digestion (tissue, plasma, bone, powder, gel, blood…)
- Quantification of protein per method Label Free, SILAC, TMT
- Quantification of protein with AQUA method and PRM analysis
- Intact protein analysis by Top Down
- Analysis of post-translational modifications (phosphorylation, glycosylation…)
- Enrichment of glyco or phosphopeptides or proteins. purification with home made column
- Analysis of samples of cultural heritage, archeology or paleontology
- lipidomics of TAGs and metabolomics
The proteomics platform posseesses multiple software for analyzing proteomics data. These include the spectra and chromatograms processing software appliances as well as manufacturers’ complex bioinformatics solutions.
- DELL Power Edge R920 with 4 processors Intel Xeon E7-4850v2 à 2,3GHz 12 core, 512Go de RAM, 2 disks 1.6 To SSD SATA, 8 disks 1 To Nearline SAS 6 Gbps 7200 Tpm
- Rack Dell NetShelter SX 24U
- Mascot Server 2.5, Mascot Daemon & Mascot Distiller 2.5
- PEAKS X Bioinformatics Solutions Inc
- Proteome discover 2.2 Thermo Scientific
- LC-Progenesis et Same Spot NonLienar Dynamics
- Proteome Deconvolution 4.0
Free IT solutions are implemented, such as:
- MaxQuant & Perseus = quantification & statistics
- skyline = quantification + statistics
- Cytoscape = biological analysis
This software is used for protein identification with bottom up strategy, post traductionnal modifications, quantification (with or without labeling), identification of glycosylation or phosphorylation, protein Top Down MSMS analysis. Developpements bio-inoformatic softwares for proteomic approaches with Olga PLECHAKOVA (IR-U-LIlle) and Marc HAEGELIN (IE-CNRS).
Download the means of access to the platform and rates for various services
Contact : email@example.com