The mass spectrometry division from the advanced characterization platform of the Chevreul Institute has solid expertise in analytical chemistry. It provides its users with a set of additional equipment, scientific competence and know-how adapted to the questions asked, from the simplest (validation of compounds, mass identification) to the most complex (characterization of complex mixture. by LC-MS / MS), within the framework of services or collaborations.
The mass spectrometry division offers
- Measurement of molecular mass and identification of the structure of compounds in molecular and macromolecular chemistry.
- Studies of complex mixtures by LC-MS/MS.
- Analysis of organic traces.
- Direct injection or LC-MS/MS analysis
- Advice on access to national and European infrastructures
The mass spectrometry division equipemts are:
- Spectrometer LTQ Orbitrap XL Thermo Scientific
- HPLC U3000 RS – Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Spectrometer MALDI TOF ABSciex
- GC-MS Polaris Thermo Scientific
Contact : A. MAZZAH
Mail : email@example.com